Clients rely on our disputes team for commercial and expert advice. Along with dispute resolution through litigation and arbitration, we offer a long-term business risk consulting and a legal risk protection strategies to reduce your business risk and increase your revenue.
We often represent clients in civil and commercial cases in the Chinese courts of all levels and the Supreme People’s Court of China. If you need to resolve disputes through international arbitration, we can help with that as well. Deloitte Legal also represents clients in Hong Kong, Singapore, London, Switzerland and Stockholm.
We have accumulated a wealth of experience in the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), Beijing Arbitration Commission, Shanghai Arbitration Commission and Shenzhen Arbitration Commission.
We advise clients across industry sectors. These range from Chinese corporations, multinational corporations as well as individuals. We regularly advise on potentially contentious aspects of major corporate and financial transactions.
Our service includes:
• Advising on client disputes during the establishment, investment, operation and dissolution of a company, including litigation, consulting and strategizing
• Representing clients in litigation and arbitration matters in China
• Representing clients in international arbitration
• Pre-litigation and investigation advice, and consultation services
• Legal advisory services to minimize transactional and operational risk
• Advice on bill disputes, including bill invalid confirmation, the right of recourse of bill, letter of credit fraud, and letter of credit negotiation.