PRC and Cross-border investigations
Our compliance team has deep experience with complex cross-border and China based corruption and commercial bribery cases at both the central and provisional levels.
Due to our depth of experience along with are collaboration with our risk advisory and forensics team, we are able to provide a comprehensive range of compliance and investigation services. This includes not only routine compliance advice, scenario testing, training / due diligence, but also recommendations / representation of your company during commercial bribery inquiries and investigations.
Accordingly, we advise multinational and domestic companies across industries and sectors. Our clients include pharmaceutical, medical device, automotive, software, computer service, space and aeronautics, mobile communication, food and beverage, manufacturing and retail sectors.
Our services include:
• Developing and executing corporate anti-corruption and anti-commercial bribery compliance systems
• Providing legal opinions on anti-corruption and anti-commercial bribery issues and providing legal analysis as to whether actions and activities constitute violation of laws and regulations or a criminal act
• Advising clients on the investigation procedures of administrative and criminal investigation
• Representing clients in dealings with investigative authorities or other stakeholders
• Assisting with conducting internal or Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigations and associated legal advice
• Representing foreign companies and international lawyers in China in FCPA-related compliance investigations, reviews of relevant data and information, interviews with personnel and related actions
• Management training on PRC anti-corruption and anti-commercial bribery laws and regulations together with training on the client’s own internal rules and regulations.